Saturday, February 15, 2014

Everything happens for a reason...


Even if we don't know or understand the reason.

Everything that hurts us becomes a part of who we are. It defines us and we carry it, it makes us stronger after it weakens us and reduces us to nothing.

"You're running from your past and your pain. And yet you keep it so... close to you, so you don't have to be afraid of who you are..." The Saint

It makes us stronger, but it also leaves scars.

"There's a crack in my soul." —Marilyn Manson

In order to rebuild something anew it must first be reduced to a foundation. It must first be destroyed. We tear down ourselves and we are torn down by all the things that happen in life, only so that we will be rebuilt stronger, taller. But first, one must clear the rubble, sift through the debris. 

Dear god without a name:

Of the few things I have asked of you, things which have been consistently and repeatedly ignored, no I don't blame you, but I hold you responsible. Even though I there's a bigger, grander reason I can't yet know, my selfishness and stubbornness still blames you.

I DO believe there is a reason for everything, even if we don't know it. I have lived and experienced enough to know, and I have felt it myself.

Prove it. 

Sincerely, The man without a name. 

~Selah

*I want to know the reason...

...if it be your will.




 Kyrie eleison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment