Friday, February 14, 2014

All my little thoughts (Reflections and Revelations Valentine 2014 Pt 4)

All my little words

All my little thoughts

All my little notes...

(AKA: Descent into futility, and a bunch of other bullshit) 

"I'm not interested in anyone else but you."

"I'm really happy that we met. I meet a lot of people but you're different. I've not met anyone like you. And I'm not interested in anyone else."

"I'd like for us to see each other and do things more often."

"You're a very special person I'm glad to have met. This day and the rest of the year I wish you sunshine, blessings, and everything your heart desires" (birthday thoughts)

"So many things I want to experience only with you."

"If you need to talk or anything, I am here."

"I'll wait for you, whenever you want to talk, Amanda. I'm not interested in anyone else."

"Is everything all right, Amanda? Is there something I should know? I don't want to give up on you."

"I hope everything is all right, and I'm not sure what's going on, but you let me know when you have time/might want something between us"

"Let me know when you're ready to talk. I'll wait for you, and I won't give up on you. I'll be here."

"Something changed in me when I met you."


And I love her...




~Selah

(I will wait for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment